University Campus Store/Utah Red Zone
The Campus Store/Utah Red Zone accepts returns for a full refund up to 30 days from the original purchase date. (Exceptions apply). An original receipt is required for a full refund. Online orders or items that need to be mailed in can be sent to: University Campus Store
Attn: Order Fulfillment
270 S 1500 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Please include copy of receipt, name and phone number.
If an original receipt isn’t available, the Campus Store/Utah Red Zone may provide one of the following options : an even exchange, a Campus Store/Utah Red Zone gift card for the current price of the item, or receipt look-up for a small fee.
Refunds will be issued in the same form as original purchase.
The following exceptions to the refund policy are as follows:
- Refunds are given in accordance with the University’s “Last day to drop (delete) classes” policy. Students will receive a full refund on textbooks returned, in the same condition as purchased, prior to the University of Utah’s last day to drop (delete) classes each semester. This is typically 8 days after the start of the semester. Partial refunds will be given through Saturday of the same week as the University’s last day to drop (delete) classes. For example: if the semester begins on Mon, August 24th, students will receive a full refund through Wed, September 2nd and a partial refund through Sat, September 5th.
- Partial Refunds: Books returned after the full refund date and before the partial refund deadline will incur a 10% return fee for each book.
Computer Product Refund Policy:
• A representative from the Computing Solutions Department must verify that the merchandise is in
new, sell-able condition.
• Software that has been opened is not refundable at any time.
• Clearance merchandise is sold as-is with no warranty available and no refunds permitted.
• Opened Electronic returns are subject to a 15% repackaging fee..
*Returns are not accepted on study aides, study guides or test prep materials.
*Audio books ,videos or books with CD’s or DVD’s that have been opened are not refundable.
Defective items may be exchanged for the identical item only.
*There are no refunds on special services (i.e. Cap/Gowns, class rings, special printing, etc.)
*No refunds will be given at concession or tailgate events (i.e., Rice-Eccles Stadium, Huntsman Center, etc.).
*Returns on art paper will be on a case by case basis depending on the condition of the returned goods.
A complete detailed list of the Campus Store Returns Policy can be found at www.Campusstore.utah.edu